The Salmon Group are pleased to provide an exceptional business and personal reference for Chris.
Chris was employed full-time by Salmon Plumbing as Senior Plumbing Estimator working remotely, from April 2012 to April 2015.
Chris is a very experienced individual, professionally qualified, highly motivated, an excellent communicator, and has significant in-depth knowledge of the Plumbing and Heating, Renewable Energy, Mechanical and Hvac industries.
Chris carries out the Senior Plumbing Estimator role and responsibilities with the up-most due diligence and accuracy from start to finish. Prior to bid submission, all tender information, specifications, financial figures and analysis information are presented clearly and explained logically to director/s for review and agreement, along with submission and follow up with the client.
Chris’s abilities in summary:
- Motivated, trustworthy, committed, dependable, responsible, can clearly communicate at all levels
- Exceptional estimating service provided by working from his home based office using a remote login
- Willingness to travel to our Surrey office from his home base whenever required as well as to and from client or consultant design meetings
- Proven ability to plan multiple complex tenders by scheduling, completing accurately each one on time
- Attend pre-starts, negotiates work he has priced, secures projects, provides a handover to commercial
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills using Excel and all office software, including complex models
- Production of the business financial applications for payment, securement of payment notices, payments
- Provides a reliable commercial knowledge based service for projects he has secured
I whole heartedly recommend Chris to any prospective employer.Mr Christopher Salmon – Managing Director, Salmon Plumbing Limited