Estimating of heating services in any property type.
We have the necessary experience to price all, in accordance with current regulations.
- Combination Boiler & Flues
- System Boilers & Flues
- Heating Boilers & Flues
- Oil Boilers & Twin Wall Flues
- Hot Water Storage Cylinders (Direct)
- Hot Water Storage Cylinders (Un-Vented)
- Radiators – Conventional Convectors
- Radiators – Column Type
- Radiators – Designer (Vertical & Horizontal)
- Towel Radiators (Ladder & Designer)
- Thermostatic Radiator Valves
- Digital Programmable Radiator TRVs
- Manual Radiator Valves
- Zone Valves
- 7/5 Day Programmers
- Programmable Room Heating Thermostats
- Copper – End Feed or Solder Ring
- Copper – Push Fit (Tectite)
- Plastic – Push Fit (Speedfit or Hep20)
- Climaflex (Closed Cell) Grey
- Armaflex (Closed Cell) Black
- Mineral Fibre (Foil Faced)
- Phenolic Foam (Foil Faced)
Hot water from your boiler circulates to a manifold, controlled by a thermostat and zone valve. This controls the flow of boiler heat to the 16mm Pex heating pipework laid and clipped onto thermal insulation boards throughout your rooms.
These pipes are then tested and covered by a 65mm builders concrete screed which forms your heated floor area.
A product which is supplied in roll form. It is laid out to the area desired and a concrete screed is then poured over the matting. Its power cable is connected to the electrical supply and the room thermostat is wired in (by a certified electrician)